Thursday, February 12, 2009

camera shopping

Well, I mentioned before that our digital camera decided to end it's life on the day we got released from the hospital. Today I finally got around to calling buy.com about the damn thing... I had purchased an extended warranty through them when I purchased the camera in June of 2007. As it turns out, the camera is no longer made so they'll be sending me a check for the cost at the time of purchase. I suppose I'll take the opportunity to upgrade.. I'd like to spend around $300 at most... so now I have to do some research and see what I can find.. any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.


2 comments:

Barb said...

Talk to your Uncle Tim. He knows a lot about cameras.

Freedom35 said...

I have a Canon 870IS and dig the hell out of it. When I see you I'll let you peep it out. dpreview.com is a great site, but at times has too much information. Its right in your price range and the screen on the back is huge.

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter