Monday, March 30, 2009

snot

Chelsea is sick. I took her to the pediatrician this morning and confirmed she has a cold. It's at the worst right now and will take about 8 or 9 days for her to get over..... so there's really nothing we can give her, except the occasional infant Tylenol for headache and fever. I feel bad for her, she's super grouchy. Here's a bad, fuzzy picture from my phone...






On another note, I ran out to Walgreens earlier to purchase Kleenex, Toothpaste, random stuff... whatever.... I love that store. They don't have everything, but they have what you need pretty much probably or something close and maybe a cheap little toy you didn't even know you wanted or how about a T-shirt that says MY GRANDMA ROCKS! or something like that. I scored myself some Giant Cheetos tonight.... all I have to say is that I'm pissed nobody thought them up years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter