Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wow!

Our little girl is getting so big! I can't believe she was ever THAT tiny. I was going through all of her old clothes and I came across this tiny preemie onsie. It looks even SMALLER in person. The other onsie is what she is wearing now, which is a 3-6 month. She has tons of clothes that don't fit her anymore, but I will not get rid of them! Well.. not right now anyway. I can't imagine what our storage would look like if I didn't get rid of any of her clothes.














Joshua bought these cute little sandals awhile ago. They finally fit her!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Damn! That really is a drastic difference... before you know it she'll want to borrow YOUR clothes!!

cheryl said...

This is such a cute way to journal her growth!! I'll have to tell Amy and Ally about this!!

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter