Tuesday, July 14, 2009

summertime fun

This post goes out to my good friend Jenny. While I was pregnant, Joshua and I were shopping and saw this cute little bear fit. We were looking for a 0-3 month size, hoping she could wear it last winter. They didn't have any in stock.. so we searched on the internet, but couldn't find the size. We gave up looking and I had told Jenny about it and how determined Joshua was to find it. Well... she ended up finding the right size and bought it for little Chelsea! Unfortunately, it didn't fit her last winter because she was so teeny tiny. As I was going through her closet today, I saw it and decided to put her in it! She started smiling and giggling as soon as I started to put it on her! I think she liked how soft and fuzzy it was. Too bad it's not going to fit her this winter. Oh well... thanks anyway Jenny.. BFF FOREVER!

2 comments:

Barb said...

She's so cute! She looks like she had a lot of fun in the outfit.

Joshua said...

I love seeing her that happy and giggly.

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter