Tuesday, January 20, 2009

36 weeks

We had our 36 week check up yesterday, and as I suspected, the baby is still feet down. Soooo.. my c-section is scheduled for Feb 12th.. 6 days before my original due date. The doctor estimates the baby will be about 7 to 7 1/2 lbs. I will have an ultrasound on Monday to check her size and to see if she's decided to move into position. I really don't think she's going to flip since she is running out of room. So if I don't go into labor before my scheduled c-section, we will be parents around 9am on Feb. 12th!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

It's a little weird knowing exactly what date and time you'll become a parent... but I'm excited. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

Freedom35 said...

You look way too happy for being pregnant! Awesome news, I'll be in town on the 13th so I'll get to see her! Woot!

Elaina said...

Gotta smile for the camera! :) Can't wait for you to meet little Chelsea!

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter