Monday, January 26, 2009

It's time!

I went in today for my weekly check up and it looks like we are going to be having our baby this Thursday! I'm 100% effaced and 1 cm dilated, so I can go into labor at any time now. My doctor decided to move my c-section to this Thursday instead of February 12th. I will be 37 weeks by Thursday and will not be considered preterm. They estimate the baby to be 5lbs 14oz right now, so we had to go out and buy preemie outfits! I really did not expect to be having our baby this soon! I'm freaking out!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Yeah... I think we're all set now. It's sooner than we anticipated, but she's pretty anxious to come out I suppose.

Wow... WOW!
1-29-09

Freedom35 said...

Famous Jan 29th Birthdays:

Sara Gilbert (Darlene on Roseanne)
Jude Law
Oprah!
Tommy Ramone
Tom Selleck
President McKinley
John D. Rockefeller

Freedom35 said...

I do regret to inform you that she also will share a birthday with a gentleman named Hubert Poot http://oldpoetry.com/oauthor/show/Hubert_Kornelisz_Poot

Elaina said...

Funny!!! Be careful on posting messages that make me laugh, I might go into labor! :)

Post a Comment

Comments go here:

 
Site Meter